COCO Store Manager in a Modern Retail Trade Company, Application Details
Rovedana – Our client is a modern Retail trade company operating within the FMCG sector. Our client’s vision is to be the largest and most preferred neighborhood store chain in Nigeria offering reputed products at fair and competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: COCO Store Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Store Manager to oversee the daily operations of the store.
- You will be the one to ensure smooth running of operations to maximize sales,minimize costs and will be responsible for running seven (7) operated stores.
- Organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel
- Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise.
- Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays
- Prepare and control the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency.
- Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget.
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts.
Education and Experience:
- B.Sc/HND in a relevant field.
- A minimum of three years experience in retailing (supermarket).
- Knowledge of retail management best practices.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills
- Working knowledge of retail management software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding COCO Store Manager in a Modern Retail Trade Company, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.